5.25.2012

Happy Birthday to me!


Schmooblebutt is away at Nerdville until next next week, so today I celebrated the 32nd year since burgeoning from my mother's loins solo. Meh. If I didn't actually put pressure on myself to do something today, I would have been perfectly content to just stay home and watch a marathon of Big Rich Texas on the Style Network all day (FYI those women and their daughters are awful). But I knew I would get a craving for cake at about sundown, so I consulted Oogly Googly to see about some good, well-liked organic restaurants (look at me, I'm fancy and high-fallutin') in town and decided on Alfalfa Restaurant in downtown. It was good. I'll post more pictures tomorrow when I don't have the slight aftertaste of gin and wine on my tongue and a deep desire to just plop down on the couch and watch some bad television.

Also, I went to TJ Maxx and bought myself a pretty new green yoga mat ($12.99!). Because nothing says "I need to start doing some more ass-raising exercises. Now!" like turning 32. 

No comments:

Post a Comment