11.17.2014

Oh. Hey.

Things that happen when it's the last few weeks of the fall semester of your final year of doctoral coursework and it has started snowing and you look at the forecast for tomorrow and you see that it is going to be a HIGH of 22 degrees. FAHRENHEIT!!!:

1. Crabbiness.
2. Stress.
3. Existential crises.
4. Desire to max out your credit card to buy a ticket to a warm beachy location, dig a hole in the sand, bury yourself inside.
5. In the process of making dinner, you realize (four eggs in) that you have been cracking the eggs and then tossing both the shells AND THE EGGS into the garbage.
6. You email your sister and friends regarding some wedding-related planning and type the words "drink at least one of my livers away." Normal, smart, unstressed Ys would know that the average human person only has one liver. Current Ys does not know this.

Here are some pictures.

Did we all know this? I hope this balloon didn't pop near that little girl. That would have been traumatic:


























We went to Knoxville for a quick visit (and so Schmoobles could work the football game) last weekend. It was fun. This is what the drive looks like:

DID I MENTION THAT IT HAS STARTED SNOWING? At least I get to start dressing BB up in her winter fashions: (This is her "Hey, why'd you cover up all my turds in this cold white stuff?" face.)



Tre maintains his post at the window:


BB trying to help me work/trying to help me not work/just looking cute on top of all my important papers:


Hopefully I'll still post (semi)regularly in the next couple of weeks. My level of scatterbrainedness and psychosis is only guaranteed to increase, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment