3.11.2007

Gah.

Can someone please tell me why I cannot find one freaking fitted, long sleeved, non-hoochie black concert top to bring to Japan??!! Our tour takes us through the more rural areas of Japan, which warrants more conservative concert wear (i.e. I am not allowed to wear pants. Or show my elbows apparently. Boo....) and I spent a good two hours speed-walking through the entire Alderwood Mall and couldn't find anything that wasn't either too hoochie or too granny. Ugh. And seriously, since when is everything made with a 3/4-length sleeve? I just need something that looks semi-decent that has sleeves that go to my wrists and a neckline that doesn't show any bosom. Ich bin sehr frustrated. Don't even ask me how long it took me to find an ankle-length black skirt.

God, I hate shopping.*


* Except for smokehouse almonds and men's socks, that is. Both of which I bought at Target after my anxiety-inducing trip through the mall. Huzzah!

2 comments:

  1. Don't you dare complain. You have no idea how hard it is for ME to find a ankle-length black skirt...

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I went to Aspen, I needed a long-sleeved white top, so I totally understand your pain about the damned three-quarter length sleeves perpetuating in our department stores!

    ReplyDelete