1.27.2013

Enumerated things.

  1. We are house hunting! Omg. This is too adult for me. But we looked at several houses yesterday and fell in love...with the first one we looked at. Of course. Let's see what happens.
  2. I ate escargot for the first time last night. The taste was spectacular, but after 2 seconds of chewing, my brain realized there was a SLUG rolling around in my mouth and couldn't let it go.
  3. The last two times Schmoobs and I went out to have dinner and drinks with some friends at nice, fancy schmancy establishments, I have ordered (happy) pork chops and both times the dish came underdone. And I have had to embarrass myself by sending the dish back both times to get cooked further so I don't get pork worms or something. Is this a thing now? Rare pork? At nice restaurants? Ugh. No pork for me next time, I think.
That is all. I have prepared two presentation outlines for my seminars tomorrow, but I have also neglected the four journal article readings that are due. Whoops. Ain't nobody got time for that! Literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment