5.02.2008

Happy Freitag!

More lists, because my brain is not in the mood to form a series of complete thoughts pieced together through clever segues:

1. Holy crap, last night's LOST was intense. I literally checked out the forums 2 seconds after the end of the show, and there were already 14 pages of discussion. Nice. One of these days I'll actually register on the site and contribute to the discussion. Or maybe I won't and just continue to lurk obsessively because I'm totally not a nerd or anything. Like, seriously, who goes on the forums to read pages upon pages of other people's thoughts and ideas and theories about a mystical island with strange powers anyway? ...Oh.

2. It is 10:35 in the morning. I have been at work for roughly 1.5 hours. In that time span I have:

a) purchased a brownie

b) purchased and guzzled down a cup of coffee

c) checked my bank account balance...payday! Woo!

d) read ze blogs

e) checked my email 20 times

f) read the msn review of "Iron Man"

g) gChatted with Sarah P.

h) all of the above and nothing more.

3. I got my tax rebate today! Ah, the Blog Gods heard my plea from yesterday!

4. I could have sworn there was more I wanted to write this mroning, but I can't remember what they are right now. Maybe I'll update later.

**UPDATE***

5. Somebody tell me what to eat for lunch right now.


***UPDATE II***

6. I miss my Knoxville friends. There, I said it. And you know why (among a countless sea of reasons)? Because if I called any number of them right now and said, "Oh my God, I need me some Indian buffet for lunch. Wanna go to Kashmir?" They'd be like, "HELLS YES!" (you know who you are) and then I would have a delightful insta-lunchdate right then and there. And it would be delicious. And cheap. But also non-existent because Kashmir doesn't exist anymore :( ...also I am 3,000 miles away, damnit. *sigh*

7. Also: the scene last night where Lapidus came rustling out of the forestry and ran into the Sawyer/Claire/Aaron/Miles gang and warned them to quickly hide or else they were going to be killed by the creepy freighter crew? Oh man, I think my heart nearly exploded when Aaron started making baby noises. Oh, and all the creepy dead (...or aaaare they) people visits resulted in me watching half of the episode with my head buried underneath my comforter. Speaking of: Christian Shepherd appearing to Jack after the SMOKE alarm mysteriously starts going off?! Yowza!!

8. Alright, that's enough. Back to work...

9. ....AHAHAHA!!! Yeah right.

No comments:

Post a Comment