9.27.2008

I miss having friends.

In other news: Is it just me, or does Future Vice President of the United States Joe Biden sound just like Casey Casem? 

This is all my brain is capable of on a Saturday morning before I have gotten my morning Star*ucks Grand Soy Pumpkin Spice (yay!) latte.

Oh, and in other other news: Last night I learned that, at the ripe old age of twenty-eight, I can no longer tolerate drinking an entire Chili's El Presidente margarita order by myself without passing out on my living room floor wrapped in a comforter five minutes after arriving back home and attempting to watch Tivo-ed coverage of the Presidential debate and then waking up an hour later, guzzling roughly fifty gallons of water and then becoming unable to go back to sleep until a 3am shower and then watching the Food Network until 4:30 in the morning. Glargh.

ps. I was going to be all clever and paste a photo of a Chili's El Presidente margarita on here, except I was going to edit the picture so that "El Presidente" was crossed out and "Barack Obama" was typed on...except I can't f*ing figure out where the Mac equivalent of Microsoft Paint is on this blasted Macbook.  F*ing Macs. Harumph. A simple photo editing program! My kingdom for a simple photo editing program!!

No comments:

Post a Comment