10.22.2008

The very definition of Blurgh.

Someone please tell me what the point of going to the grocery store in order to make delicious turkey sandwiches for dinner is when you're just going to arrive home to realize that you bought neither bread NOR turkey.

Bluuuuuurgh!

Meanwhile, yes, I know I have made a disappearing act yet again. Apologies, but I have been too busy teaching clarinet lessons out of my ass (not literally, of course) and NOT getting paid a dime for it yet because apparently, a certain school principal in a certain school district that a certain someone teaches clarinet lessons for, likes to leave town all of a sudden, leaving a gigantic pile of employee timesheets unsigned. Also: parents of high school kids are really.bad. at remembering to pay their kids' clarinet teachers. 

One last thing: I have to say that I am one of the few that held a slight glimmer of hope that this third season of Heroes would be a triumphant return to its glory years (otherwise known as "Season One") - and not the bizarre clusterf*ck of yore (otherwise known as "Season Two"). Sadly, my hopes have been dashed. It's a blasted mess. What the hell happened to this show??

No comments:

Post a Comment