3.14.2009

Dialogue: Spring Break Edition

Schmoobs: Hey hon?

Ys: Yeah?

Schmoobs: Do you know why I woke up this morning with no pants on?

Ys: No...  No, I do not know why.

Schmoobs: Yeah, I slept on the wrong side of the bed and with no pants on.

Ys: ...Well, I think that's just one of those things that happens the morning after you drink too many beers.

*****

In related news: Hooray for Spring Break!! Obviously, Schmooblebuns and I celebrated our one-week long respite from teaching muzak to children of all ages; Me, by having one martini and subsequently passing out on the couch while watching Schmoobs play Street Fighter on the Xbox; and Schmoobs, by having eleventy thousand and one beers* and playing Street Fighter on the Xbox. 

Oh, and I vaguely remember calling the cops at two in the morning again because a bunch of obnoxious teenagers were jammed into our communal-area hot tub screaming and laughing and drinking beers. Ugh, we members of The Finer Things Club do not care for such things. Perhaps if they were sipping grape juice (I'm pretty sure they were underage) and having conscientously QUIET conversation about Tolstoy or something, I would have let it go. 


* Drunken statement of the day: "Yeah, if I had just had one beer less, it would have been perfect. I was beating all the characters...but I was just drunk enough that I don't remember what I did to beat them all."

No comments:

Post a Comment