3.27.2009

I am not blogging because I am too busy being preoccupied by other things (i.e. I need to go buy some Activia)

1. I have not had coffee for the past two days and, as an unfortunate result, have been *ahem* annoyingly irregular. Blurgh. TMI? Whatever. I have now brewed a big doubly-potent pot of coffee and am hoping with crossed fingers and tightened sphincter that it will do its magic.

2. Schmoobs and I are going to Austin for the weekend. Something about some sort of major nerdfest going on there. I am, of course, going only to savor a couple of days in the most liberal city in Texas. Praise Jeebus Hallelujah. 

3. Sweet mercy, there are so many mundane idiotic little things I want to share with you but I won't be able to think straight until I am, like, two pounds lighter. If you catch my meaning.

4. Oh yeah, there's this: I was driving home from teaching lessons this afternoon on this twisty windy back country road while it was raining really hard and as I followed the road as it curved left, I lost control of Kablooie as he spun and skidded and slid around and I ended up on a muddy bank on the opposite side of the road facing the wrong direction. Luckily, I was still right side up. I missed hitting the car heading the opposite direction by a few seconds. It was not the most stress-free thing I've been through. Unfortunately, however, it was not frightening enough for my body to uncontrollably lose control of its bowels. Harumph. Anyway, a couple cars slowed down and pulled over to see if I was okay (Clearly, I am since I am sitting here in my jammies blogging about failed bowel movements), and I just had to spend a little bit of time slowly working Kablooie back and forth in reverse and in a low gear and I eventually was able to get myself out of the mud and back onto the scary slippery road. And then I drove like three miles per hour the rest of the way home.

Anyway. That is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment