1.13.2012

Oh. Herrrrooo 2012!

So, I am preparing (I swear!) an epic photographic recap of my Super Happy Fun Times Christmas Vacation in California. But that is clearly going to take some time. Especially now that I am PMS-ing (doesn't it seem like I'm ALWAYS PMS-ing?) and want to do nothing but drink coffee and sleep all day long.

But anyway, this here is a brief check-in to let you know that sometime in the middle of the night last night, BB decided it would be a good time to take a crap in the kitchen, eat said crap (ALL OF IT except for a couple small tell-tale morsels), jump into bed with us, puke up some regurgitated poo on our blankets and then go on the couch and puke up some more regurgitated poo on some more blankets. Suffice it to say, my coffee drinking and PMS-induced zombie sleeping is going to be interspersed by washing a buttload of blankets in extreme amounts of bleach today. Blegh.

Classes start next week. I have yet to find any motivation to even get excited about it. Is it May yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment