4.26.2012

On addiction.

Some people drink. Others do drugs. I take pictures of the Beebla.

BB surrounded by the things she loves most: blankets and toys. Look at that rump! It is intoxicating.

Handsome gentleman.

Look at his perfectly crossed paws!

I really REALLY wanted to post these Bela pictures on Facebook, but I already posted like five Bela pictures in a row. I didn't want anyone thinking I'd gone insane.

Speaking of drinking - on the way home from work yesterday, Schmoobs and I purchased a small bottle of whipped cream flavored vodka just for kicks. I had a small taste. DANGER, WILL ROBINSON! DANGER! DANGER! 

Just a small, unfinished lowball on ice caused me to have a dream that Schmoobles was the father of American Idol superstar Kelly Clarkson. And that, even though she is a mega pop music millionaire, he had actually become even richer because of some brilliant business dealings. Oh, and he had a rust colored curly mullet. And then, with his riches, Schmoobles-as-Kelly-Clarkson's-billionaire-mulleted-father bought a miniature horse THAT LOOKED JUST LIKE HIM! It was rust colored and also had a luxurious curly mane. Oh, and the Schmoobs-lookalike-miniature-horse was evil to anybody except for Schmoobs and spent the entirety of my dream attacking me, which was particularly distressing because, instead of hooves, the blasted thing had claws!!!

WTF.

I am now glancing at the remainder of that whipped cream vodka with a wary side eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment