4.08.2013

Only a quickie because I have two research papers due next week.

A quickie blog post, you perv.

Anyway.

A week ago, I had somehow convinced myself that I am perfectly capable of eating organic Greek yogurt without suffering the normal ramifications that come with my minor dairy allergy. I came to this conclusion through a highly intensive scientific process in which I had a sudden and uncontrollable craving for yogurt with strawberry preserves, so I practiced zero will power (par for the course) and went to our neighborhood hippie food co-op and bought some. Then I ate it. Then I determined that I didn't feel sick at all. So I ate another one the next day. And I felt only a liiiiittle bit sick.

So my conclusion was that I could eat organic Greek yogurt with delicious strawberry preserves on occasion with no consequence. But then I ate some more and now I'm getting the normal skin allergic reaction that come surfaces when I eat dairy. Damnit!

BLERGH.

So much for science.

No comments:

Post a Comment