5.25.2005

Happy Birthday to me!!!

"It's my birthday! Yaaay!! Yay, it's my birthday!! I wanna come to Chuckie Cheese. Yayyy! I love Chuckie and I love cheese, too. Yayyy!! I like Chuckie and I like cheese! Yeah, so I like Chuckie Cheese!! Yaaayy! I love cheese. Cheese makes me poo, though. Yayy! That's great! Um, I think I just made a poop ...cause it's my birthday, yayyyyy!! It's my birthday and I just pooped. Yaaayyy!"
-- Special Ed


Well well well. So this is what it feels like to be 25. Not much different from 24, I say. Only more... squared. Get it? Ay caramba, I need a life. Good things about turning 25:

1. My car insurance goes down! Yeah, take it, GEICO!!
2. Umm...

Is it bad that I can't think of anything else?

Looking forward to having dinner with my friends tonight at this Mexican restaurant in Knoxville called Agave Azul. It's got a tequila bar! Good times. ...But not TOO good, in case my parents are reading this. Ha ha. Off to run some errands (maybe buy myself a little cute number to wear to dinner...) and brainstorm some more good points about turning 25.

3 comments:

  1. You're a quarter of a century old! I think it's pretty cool to be able to say that!

    Also, you're exactly 3 months older than I am. :-)

    Happy birthday! I wish I could've gone to dinner with you! I hope you got my voicemail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Robyn! Wish you could have been there. It was a good time. There was whipped cream and Mexican custard thrown about. Details in the next post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Ysabel! One good thing about your turning 25: you won't turn 30 this year!

    ReplyDelete