1.31.2006

A sports blog or WTF??!!

The Kings traded Peja for Ron Artest??!! WHAT??!! When did this happen? Why did I just find out about this now? And is it wrong that I found this out by surfing the web while I'm at work??? But back to the matter at hand... This BETTER result in a winning season for the Kings next year.

Meanwhile, since I happened to write about sports today:

The Winter Olympics in Torino officially begin in T-minus 10 days!!! Yahoooooo!!!!

Speaking of which:

Michelle Kwan is skating in the Olympics! This pleases me greatly. She will win gold. Mark my words! Screw you, little miss Cohen.

Might as well stick this one in too:

Even when he's being (fake) humble, I still hate Kobe and the Lakers. You should too.

3 comments:

  1. It was a good trade Peja wasn't playing like he should have. Besides now we have some Defense again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo, when is the olympics party at Ysabel's swingin pad??
    I need to celebrate the olympics with you and raise a glass to my kick ass audition.

    ReplyDelete