4.18.2007

Quickie bedtime blog

1. In self-punishment, my body has decided to make me repent for my Weekend O' Disgusting Gluttonous Eating by giving me heartburn for the past 2 days. I've gotten heartburn like only two other times ever in my entire life. This was one of them. I keep popping the Tums, but since I am a delicate little daffodil, I am unable to burp, which, really, is the only thing that my body wants to do right now. One huge massive one that will instantly return my current bloated acid-bubble stomach to its usual more fit state. Ugh, that would be awesome.

2. Perhaps the fact that I scarfed down nearly an entire bag of "Hot and Spicy" Nagaraya nuts at midnight last night didn't help things. What was I thinking?! Well, "delicious" is what I was thinking, but now I'm paying for it.

3. I have begun the official Ysabel Is Slowly Starting To Freak Out About Turning 30 In A Few Years And Is Undertaking Steps To Get Her Health, Body And Finances In Tip-Top Shape Step By Step Plan:
  • a. Help Scott buy an elliptical machine for our apartment (i.e. Accompany Scott as he goes to the exercise machine store and buys an elliptical machine for our apartment).
  • b. Ask parental and computer-genius brother units for help in paying off bills which I fell behind on as a result of my running off to Japan last month and losing 3 weeks of precious pay.
  • c. Go so far as to mark down on my Google calendar my payments back to parental and computer-genius brother units, beginning payday this Friday (at last!) so as to not be a complete and utter mooch this time around. Huzzah!
  • d. Did 10 minutes on the elliptical machine yesterday (Hey, we all gotta start somewhere...) and 20 minutes tonight. Woo! Tonight's workout nearly made me vomit in my mouth from the seizing of my asthma-weakened lungs. No pain, no gain, right?
  • e. Seriously ponder the thought of starting use of wrinkle cream on my face. Oy. How did I get to this point in my life when I'm actually starting to analyze my forehead in my rear-view mirror during stop lights examining for potential wrinkles?! I mean, don't you have to have a successful career and more than $2 in savings before you get to that point?! Well, I don't have any wrinkles. Yet.

4. Oog, that's all. The acidy bloatiness of my tummy is too distracting. Off to bed and dream of giant burps and antacids...

2 comments:

  1. Vote here if you think Ysabel should write a book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've told her that for years! You could've had a hit like Sex and the City and be living the high life by now, Ys.

    ReplyDelete