4.25.2007

100,000 down...

Today, my formerly-beloved-but-slowly-regaining-its-good-graces baby boy (un)Lucky passed his 100,000 mile mark on the odometer. To celebrate, (un)Lucky nearly ran out of gas on my way to work while continuing to smell of funktified mildew. As for me, I celebrated by ignoring the blinking gas light on my dashboard and making a leisurely detour to Star*ucks on my way to work and ordering a soy Vanilla Latte. As you can see, the Star*ucks is back into full effect despite my recent seasonal attempt to break free from its deadly stranglehold and I am again no longer able to function on any sort of productive level without my morning cup of soy crack.

I'd write more but I'm too busy fantasizing about what I am going to eat for dinner tonight...

More spater, meinen freunden!

1 comment:

  1. Here's to soy crack...although I prefer toffee nut to vanilla. Yay Star*ucks!

    ReplyDelete