2.21.2008

This post is about pooping.orBlogging it old school.

To clench or not to clench? That is the question. In reference to my sphincter. Because I've got about an hour left here in the hellhole office and my morning 16 ounce double soy Mythical Mocha (not Star*ucks, duh) has caused some *ahem* activity to commence in my lower intestinal area and I am now struggling with the choice between *ahem* letting it loose, so to speak, in one of our office communal bathrooms, or just holding tight (again, the sphincter) for the next 60 minutes until I can race home and bask in the private glory of my home bathroom before I pack up the devil stick and head to Wind Ensemble rehearsal. Hm. Quite a quandary...

***

UPDATE 2 MINUTES LATER: I can't take it. I'm going home now!

No comments:

Post a Comment