1.05.2009

2009 is off to a roaring start!

I am savoring my last 24 hours of vacation-y goodness (don't hate me because my Christmas vacation is longer than anyone else's in the entire universe...I win!) so this blog post will be brief. Suffice it to say that, one emergency heart surgery performed on Schmooblebunnies' colleague and an eeearly morning phone call from Schmooblebunnies later, and I am now going to teach actual Music History to actual college music majors. 

As in, starting this semester. 

As in, in just over a week. 

As in, I haven't studied music history in five years and now I'm supposed to look like I know what I'm talking about?

As in, Sweet Jeebus this is effing amazing! but also: WTF WHERE THE HELL ARE MY STOLBA AND GROUT AND OXFORD AND GROVE AND NOTES FROM ROUGHLY A BILLION YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS STILL A MUSIC HISTORY MAJOR ACK ACK ACKACKAAAACK?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment