4.08.2009

Worst. Blogger. Ever.

= ME.

I know. Will update soon. With like eleventy million bullet points of random topics. 

One of which will be about how I sliced my finger while cutting onions over the weekend (Fourth time in my life I have ever sliced my finger with a knife, and they have all been while cutting onions. Blasted vegetable. Blasted vegetable I cannot stop cooking because they are so goddamned delicious when caramelized.) and have spent the last three days' worth of showers whimpering softly to myself because it stiiiings.

Also: my quasi-traumatic off-roading adventure with Kablooie the other week has reinstated my desire to buy a new car. Specifically, this one. Especially in that amazing light blue color. And most especially if they can build one with a beige interior instead of black. Oooh, precioussssss. We wants it!

(Side note: While I will continue to uncontrollably soil myself while fantasizing over that beautiful machine, I do hope that any future redesigns do not result in the car looking more and more like a Toyota Matrix. Because the Matrix is gross.)


...But in the meantime, I have to study like mad to be able to lecture about The Ring Cycle in class tomorrow morning. Sixteen hours of opera condensed into 90 minutes of lecture? Awesome! And by "awesome," I mean: "Blaaaaargh!"

ps. Can I just show clips from Lord of the Rings? Will that get me fired?

No comments:

Post a Comment