7.14.2005

Yay! I love me.

Countdown to Tokyo: 4 days, people!!!


You are nurturing, kind, and lucky.
Like mother nature, you want to help everyone.
You are good at keeping secrets and tend to be secretive.

A seeker of harmony, you are a natural peacemaker.
You are good natured and people enjoy your company.
You put people at ease and make them feel at home with you.




I guess I can be good natured ... but only when I'm not being hormonal.

My sweetie (haHA!) comes home tomorrow! To celebrate I -- did you expect anything different? -- went to Target. Bought an Elle magazine (ugh. ...Why must I waste my precious dollars on mindless purchases just a few days before the Tokyo trip??!!), 26 hangers (I was the mistress of closet organization these past few days), a 2 liter of Diet Coke and some ice cream: Edy's Rocky Road and Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies...gghhhlllalllalllh -- that is the sound of Homer drooling, by the way. Anyhoo, it's time to jump in the shower and make myself pretty for a nighttime quartet rehearsal. Tokyo, here we come!!!

2 comments:

  1. Is it Girl Scout Cookie Season??? *gasp* I must find a girl scout!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No no no... that was the flavor of the ice cream :) You should try it, it's pretty tasty!

    ReplyDelete