12.24.2005

Xylophone?! WTF??!!

What Concert Band Instrument Are You?

Xylophone

You require a true master to get to know you. You are difficult and frustrating to deal with; but, when dealing with the right person, you are an incredible asset to any group.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.





Happy Christmas Eve! The madness of Christmas shopping is done (except for one... and that, thankfully, can wait until after tomorrow) and I am free to do nothing but sleep. Which I did in massive quantities yesterday. Like, I literally was not awake for more than probably two hours at any given time throughout the day before I collapsed in a random nap-attack.

It probably didn't help that my sister woke me up at 6:30 in the morning yesterday to do our final shopping run. This wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't met up with my old UOP friends Erin and Benwar the night before and had ooooodles of sangria and merriment (and then some more sangria...) in downtown Sac. That was a good time. The highlights of the evening were:

1) when E and I used our feminine wiles to get out of having to pay at a parking garage which we had driven into by accident. Don't ask.

2) recounting how funny and immature (read: idiotic) we were in undergrad.

3) when it took E about 10 tries to get a successful picture of me and Benwar for various (read: intoxicated) reasons.

***

In other news: there is now a naked 4-year old running around in this room and that's my cue to leave:

Kat: I'm naaaaked!!!

Me: Why?

Kat: Because I want to!!

There's just no arguing with that, folks.

3 comments:

  1. Ew! It said I was a flute! That just ain't right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...Ys and I are complicated Xylo friends! Maybe we should date...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete