4.10.2006

Because I have one more hour in the office and I've run out of things to do....

**50 Random Questions Stolen from Sarah L.**

1. What's your middle name?:
Mateus. My mom's maiden name.

2. Is your cell phone a flip phone?:
Hells yes. I refuse to have anything but a flip-phone. I'm elitist that way.

3. Have you ever been to New Jersey?:
Did we drive through there on our way to New York City on the UT Wind Ensemble Carnegie Hall trip? Otherwise, NO.

4. What's your favorite soda?:
Diet Coke.

5. Do you have satellite?:
Um, we have digital cable with DVR, thank you very much.

6. Where do you want to go to college?:
Ugh.

7. What's the longest road trip you've been on?:
Knoxville to Chicago. Or Knoxville to Columbia, MO (aka. The Fiery Pits of Hell). Oh wait, there was also Santa Rosa, CA to Vancouver, B.C. (aka. The OPPOSITE of The Fiery Pits of Hell) -- but I didn't drive that time.

8. Do you go to a private school?:
Used to! For my undergrad....

9. What's your favorite Xanga smiley?:
Blogger kicks Xanga's ass.

10. Do your parents buy lottery tickets in hopes of winning?:
Yes. I should start buying lottery tickets as well, in hopes of not living as a penniless decrepit musician for the rest of my life.

11. What year were you born?:
1980.

12. Do you like the smell of Sharpies?:
Gross, no.

13. What's your screensaver look like?:
A collection of my favorite photographs.

14. Do you have an iPod?:
Sort of? I got Scott one for Christmas. I guess I can use it if I wanted to.

15. What's your biggest pet peeve?:
Ignorance. And people who talk when it's unnecessary and/or non-entertaining.

16. What shoe size do you wear?:
6

17. What's your favorite kind of cereal?:
Cap'n Crunch! Or Frosted Flakes.

18. Do you ever listen to classical music?:
Doy.

19. What kind of instruments do you play?:
The licorice stick. And a bit of the ivories and gee-tar.

20. Do you like Girl Scout cookies?:
Yes. All kinds.

21. Have you ever ridden in a limo?:
Not that I can remember... I guess that's what I get for being completely anti-prom in high school.

22. Do you like Hummers?:
Hummers are to vehicles as Satan is to...Satan.

23. Do you know any foreign languages?:
Ein bisschen.

24. Are you scared of horses?:
Only the kind that hide under your bed with machetes.

25. Do you like milk chocolate or dark chocolate?:
Yes.

26. Do you wear glasses?:
When I'm not wearing my contact lenses.

27. Does it annoy you when people misspell things?:
Not annoy so much as become overwhelmed by a feeling of superiority.

28. Do you like the beach or the mountains better?:
Beach. Beach beach beach beach beach.

29. Have you ever taken cough medicine when you didn't have a cough?:
I think just once when I couldn't sleep.

30. Have you ever been to band camp?:
No ma'am!!

31. Do you know any guys with a receding hair line?:
Totally.

32. Do you know what Chacos are?:
Is that a form of Choco-taco that I've never heard of? Mmmm....Choco-tacos.

33. Do you own a Nalgene?:
What the hell is a Nalgene?

34. Have you ever watched Room Raiders on MTV?:
Unfortunately, yes. Will never make that mistake again.

35. What's the best Christmas present you've ever got?:
I'm not really too much into comparing presents. The wierdest was a set of Nad's No-Heat Hair Remover from my older brother. I have no idea why he got me that. Hmm, Carlo?

36. What's your favorite popsicle flavor?:
Creamsicle. Mmm....orange and vanilla. One of the few times I actually enjoy "fruit" flavored food objects that aren't actually fruit.

37. Do your parents give you an allowance?:
Not since I grew past adolescence. It was the beginning of my thoughtless spending habits! The Symphony gives me my allowance now.

38. Did you ever watch Rugrats when you were little?:
Nope.

39. How many blogrings have you joined?:
Blogger is too good for blogrings.

40. What do you think of standardized tests?:
I do well at them because I am brilliant and know everything. However, I don't believe they are a true test or gauge of a person's intellect.

41. What's the craziest dare you've ever done?:
I'm not a crazy dare kind of person. At least not in childhood. Before I was of-age to drink alcohol.

42. Have you ever cheated on a test?:
Nope. Too much Catholic guilt. Plus, as I explained before, I am a genius and know everything.

43. Is tomorrow your birthday?:
No. Next month!

44. Have you ever choked on your own spit?:
Oh my God, that's disgusting.

45. Do you like roller coasters?:
Yes! Except the old rickety kinds at county fairs that give you whiplash.

46. When was the last time you went rollerblading?:
A couple years ago.

47. Have you ever wished you had a twin?:
Never. The world only needs one Ysabel.

48. Do you have a caffeine addiction?:
AHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAA.

49. Do you get claustrophobic easily?
On planes, sometimes. And shopping malls. I appreciate a good three-foot bubble in public places.

50. Would you ever kiss on the first date?:
Nah.

2 comments:

  1. Now, as I remember it, you actually mentioned you were curious about Nads. I figured you wanted to just drop kick it while saying to yourself "I just kicked it in the Nads!" and then laughing hysterically at your...ummm...superiority over the tub-o-pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #27 & #48: You made me laugh too, thanks ;o)

    ReplyDelete