4.20.2006

One month to Sanity

May 20th.

The first day after the last concert of the symphony season and the beginning of my re-discovery of life as a stress-free and well-rested young lady. A far cry from my current state of being surrounded by a symphony staff ready to freak out and go mental at any given moment because we are in the first of four straight weeks with five concert sets.

So for the next 30 days, expect me to be over-worked, over-stressed and over-caffeinated. But be ready to go out and have several adult beverages with me in precisely one month's time because I will definitely be ready and willing. It will also be the week of meine Geburtstag (Check your German dictionary, you un-educated heathens...)!! Food fight at Agave Azul anyone?

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment