4.05.2006

Curse this 9 to 5 existence!!

...But not really because my job rocks. And so does the paycheck.

I'm only cursing it because an old buddy old pal of mine who I haven't seen in over a year is going to be driving through town today and I am going to be able to hang out with her later this evening!! Which means that there will probably be celebratory adult beverages involved. Which means that there is a good chance that I will be in a sub-standard state tomorrow morning when I (hopefully) show up for work. I'm already dreading the headache I'm going to be having in 16 hours... But it'll be worth it, I'm sure!

***

ps. This is what's playing on the radio right now as I sit at work updating my blog: "She works hard for the money! So hard for it, honey..." Hahaha. How ironic.

2 comments: