10.04.2006

I look like Jet Li? Sweet!

Work is going well so far. I still feel fairly clueless in the art of print buying, but I'm not worried. After all, every hour I spend being semi-clueless at work is that much more in the bank with which to buy lattes and sushi after the workday is done :) My feet hurt like the dickens after today, though. *sigh* First order of business (i.e. shopping) after payday: nice, dressy orthopedic footwear. Ha. Apparently, part of being a music buyer is maintaining a giant library/warehouse of music and books (i.e. packing/unpacking/sorting/lugging/cursing at/etc. boxes and boxes of sheet). Good. Times.

In any case, in lieu of me writing a long entry (because I'm too lazy to do so), here is the internet's report on my apparent long-lost twins:


Hahaha. Do you like how I blocked out my face? One can never be too paranoid with the internet, I always say. Too bad for you, creepy online stalkers!! Oh hey, I just submitted another picture and got some even more random results:


Really? Raquel Welch?!

Oh, and speaking of random: I was perusing ze internet whereupon I happened to come across the word "pumpkin" and just got the most intense craving for a Star*ucks Pumpkin Spice Latte. ...Okay okay okay, Grande 2-pump Soy No-whip Pumpkin Spice Latte to be exact. Oh God, I want one so bad...

*scampers off to drive to the nearest Star*ucks*

*scampers back to the couch after determining that these little Star*ucks cravings must be curbed until at least the first official paycheck*

*counts down the hours until next Friday*

2 comments:

  1. You look like Jet Li AND Raquel Welch. Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the job Y's. You will forever be my DE sister in my heart no matter what your job....also I'm going to start buying all the music from MIlls music, just so we can talk while your at work. I leave in 3-eeek-weeks. Time to buy a winter coat and some L.L. Bean boots.

    ReplyDelete