5.02.2007

Yata!!!

OhmyGod OhmyGod OhmyGod OhmyGod OhmyGod OhmyGod

This week's episode of "Heroes" was the best everrrr!

Sylar is so evil!

Hiro is so cool!

Peter is so awesome!!!

I can't wait until next week!!!!!

* deep breaths *

* * * * *

In other news: I now officially have an assistant at work. Yes, you heard me right. An assistant. All this means is now that I have somebody to do the usual morning duties in the print department three days a week, I have fallen into the habit of strolling in to work leisurely at about 10:30 or 11 in the morning with my ritual Tall Soy Vanilla Latte* in one of my five** personal Star*ucks traveler mugs***. Meaning that I really should not have any right to complain about work any more since I almost literally have that place wrapped around my widdle finger. But rest assured that I will still gripe about that job on a regular basis as it still does not involve me playing and/or teaching the devil stick for my paycheck. Harumph.



* You know, aside from just a cup of drip coffee, a vanilla latte is one of the more decently priced delicacies at Star*ucks. And it is just as delicious as, say, a Soy Caramel Macchiatto. Well, almost.****

** Yes, you heard me: I have five Star*ucks traveler mugs. Two at home, one in my car, and two at work. You can never be too prepared. Jealous?

*** Did I also mention that you get 10 cents off your drink when you bring your personal mug into Star*ucks? So my ritual drink is proving to not only be delicious, but environmentally conscious AND cost-effective as well. Man, I am so awesome.

**** Bet you didn't know you could asterisk an asterisk, did you? Well, you can. And I just did to state the following: How in hell's bells did I not realize that a tall Soy Caramel Macchiatto costs only a mere 6 cents more than a tall Soy Vanilla Latte?!! Methinks I've found a new ritual morning beverage...

3 comments:

  1. Yes, Peter is awesome!!! But his relationship to Nikki sort of creeped me out. Did it to you? I still sort of think of him partly as Jesse from Gilmore Girls and Nikki is just way too old for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I feel you on the griping daily about work part, regardless of the later morning schedule or the Starbucks coffee.

    So I see you're still contributing to the monopolization of Starbucks. Hehe. Well, I can't talk. I can't go a day of work without it.

    Environmentally-concious? Save money? Alright, I'll buy a mug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *****I can footnote too. And italicize. Music Bibliography taught me all about that. Now I's smrt.

    ReplyDelete