8.19.2009

Dear God... What have I done...

You know what my niece's favorite food in the whole entire universe is? Mac and cheese. And you know what a lactose-intolerant, dairy-poisoned young lady such as myself is never allowed to have? Delicious fantastical magical wonderful cheese. So you can imagine my constant emotional pain as I stayed at my sister's house this summer, being constantly tempted and teased with day after day of "mac and cheese-this" and "mac and cheese-that" and continuously having to deprive myself of one of the most delicious foods ever to exist in the history of the universe.

So you will forgive me when, after weeks and months of self-denial for the measly sake of my personal health, my powers of self control were shattered and I couldn't effing take it anymore and I FIXED MYSELF A GIANT GOOEY STEAMING POT OF MACARONI AND CHEESE WITH EXTRA BUTTER AND EXTRA CHEESE GODDAMNIT BECAUSE WE ALL HAVE OUR BREAKING POINTS FOR CHRISSAKE AND IT WAS THE MOST DELICIOUS THING I HAVE EATEN IN A VERY VERY VERY LONG TIME GAAAAAH!!!

*sigh*

And now we wait for the aftermath.....

No comments:

Post a Comment