8.23.2009

True story.

So Schmoobs and I decided to enjoy a nice, soothing - albeit, tattooed-and-beer-guzzling-college-frat-boy-and-meathead-filled - soak in the splooge hot tub yesterday before dinner. A few minutes in and this delightful, inquisitive, cute-as-a-button little boy (complete with pink floaties on his arms) who seriously could not have been a day over 3 years old came and joined us in the tub. It was cute when he started asking us all sorts of random questions: "What's your name?" "What's his name?" "Do you know her name?" Etc etc etc. When he asked me if I had any kids, I said, "Ugh. No. ...Uh, I have a puppy!" 

Then he proceeded to point at my chest and say, "You mean, like those puppies?"

Whaaaaat?!

* * * * *

Also: I have been annoyingly nauseous and lacking of appetite for the last couple of days. No, scratch that. I am constantly hungry. But every time I try to eat anything I have the unpleasant desire to throw it back up. I am certain it is just a minor bug that is going around. Um, and not at all anything to do with the fact that my recent failure at resisting that devil pot of macaroni and cheese has given me a sense of undeserved confidence and I have been eating all manner of cheese over the weekend. Mmm...most delicious self-poisoning ever.  Geblurghen.

Am currently fixing myself a batch of chicken noodle soup for detoxification. 


Oh, and did anyone else catch the premiere of "What Would Brian Boitano Make?" on the Food Network today? No? Ah well, your loss. Try to catch the next viewing. Because

Food Network
+ former Olympic champion cooking out of his San Francisco kitchen
+ actual yummy looking food
+ super campy humor
= AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment