8.08.2009

One of these days...

...I'm really truly going to sit down and go through all of my mish-mash hodge-podge of summer vacation pictures so I can methodically and cleverly share them all with you on my blog. And also share with you the many wonderful, memorable and funny stories that accompany them.

One of these days.

But in the meantime, can I tell you how effing NOT pleasant it is to find out that Kablooie was towed from our friends' apartment at the end of last month (I drove there and then they gave me a ride to the airport) and I just got the notice at my sister's house today? And the cost to bust Kablooie out of car jail is roughly one trillion dollars?? And that since he's been in the slammer, they've been racking up a $20-per-day "storage fee"??? OH, AND I'M CURRENTLY TWO THOUSAND MILES AWAY AND HAVE THE ONLY KEY??? 

BLAAARGH!! BLAAAARGH TIMES INFINITY PLUS ONE!!!

*breathe*

*perform various acts of self-flagellation*

*borrow the Dharma time machine to go back in time and win the lottery without using Hurley's cursed numbers so I can pay for this effing towing fee*

*...while I'm at it, also go back in time to get a Masters Degree in Anything That Will Make Me A Comfortable Living Goddamnit So As To Make Minor (debatable) Auto Emergencies Less Apocalyptic*

*decide that begging the parentals for bail money - though infinitely more pathetic - is slightly less complicated*

Blergh.


In less totally sucktacular news, look at what I did today (thanks for taking the picture, Julia)!!

Hurley in my hometown in July:





Ysabel totally not at all being a LOST-obsessed stalker:


No comments:

Post a Comment