8.21.2013

Eeeep! *slight trickle of pee*

I just submitted my first article to a scholarly journal, you guys!

It was totally spur of the moment. I decided to open up two of the seminar papers I wrote last semester to read them over and do some edits. And then I remembered that our division head emailed us a notice about an interdisciplinary music journal announcing a call for papers recently. And then I noticed that the deadline is like in three days. And then I was like, "I'm proud of this paper. Maybe other people will like it." So then I made some quick edits and submitted it!

I'm not perfectly sure that my subject matter is 100% what this journal is looking for, but...what the hell! It's worth a shot.

Also, I am totally practicing German and Tagalog at the same time this morning (while concurrently refreshing Facebook like a madwoman and going through my favorite fashion blog) while drinking my coffee. I am a veritable whirlwind of productivity!

BAND CAMP 2013 rulz!

No comments:

Post a Comment