5.20.2007

Have I told you that I love Star*ucks?

What does it mean when I've just now read on somebody's blog a mere mention of the latest Star*ucks Orange Creme Frappuccino, which made me think of the Orange Mocha Frappuccino from several years ago which was like the Greatest Frappuccino Of All Time, which made me think of how delicious an Orange Mocha would taste because it would be like drinking one of those chocolate oranges that are actually shaped like oranges except with caffeine, which made me think about seeing about getting an Orange Mocha on my way to work tomorrow morning, and it made my heart skip a beat so literally that I actually brought my hand to my chest and gasped at the thought of how delicious that is going to be?

In other news: you people keep ignoring my blog. My heart is broken. No, actually, my heart is a hunk of blackened ice and you all made it that way. Except for Dan, because he left a comment on my last blog. Go Dan. The rest of you have some groveling and 'splaineeng and, most importantly, some reading and commenting to do. You can all look forward to doing precisely that on my next post which shall almost definitely be dedicated to berating all of you in a less concise and more detailed manner. But so as to balance out the anger and bitterness which will be directed at you in my next post, you can also look forward to the story of how I was at a Walgreens parking lot yesterday and somehow managed to literally punch myself in the mouth with the corner of my car door. Hard. In front of two guys in a pick-up truck who are almost surely still having a hearty laugh at my expense about it at this very moment. Until then...

4 comments:

  1. Does this mean that I am secure in the inner sanctum? The warm and wholesome light of Ys's's's love? Go me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok just to let you know I did post and due to some software problem it didn't show up. But since I am now a "bad" person I will live that role and say the Orange Mocha is not that good. Taste like that See's candy with the orange center, pleasant but not the first candy you look for when you open the box. 'Nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any chance those two guys caught your self-punch on video and we can relive it on YouTube?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, orange and chocolate put together doesn't appeal to me. I suck. But you can now expect something in the mail very soon. :)

    ReplyDelete