5.14.2007

Wheeeere have all my readers gone? Long tiiiiime passing...

It seems my recent lengthy hiatuses in betwixt posts have driven you all away, gentle readers. Come back, preciousssss!!! Look, I even redesigned the color scheme of my blog as an attempt to refresh your interest in my poor neglected writings. ...Okay okay okay. I did it because I wanted a fun, time-consuming activity with which to pass my day at La Oficina today. And I am not ashamed to say that it took the near entirety of my workday afternoon finding just the right shade of green in html code form to use as my new background color, not to mention the perfect coordinating blues, violets and creams to complement the new bootiful seafoam-meets-avocado shade that I have chosen.

***

In other news, I told my assistant today that my eyelid has been twitching for 4 days straight now, and she said that the muscle spasm is actually a sign of fatigue. Is it actually possible to remain fatigued after a full weekend of sleeping, eating and general wasting-of-life? Hm.

ps. I bypassed my ritual morning cup of crack tall soy caramel macchiatto in a desperate attempt to rid myself of The Infernal Eyelid Muscle Spasm That Will Not Go Away and yet the twitch remains. So, screw you, University of Michigan health study which states that reducing caffeine usage may help get rid of eyelid spasms!!! I played along with your little fallacy of a study and it FAILED. I am counting down the hours (eleven...) until tomorrow morning's ritual cup o'crack.

1 comment:

  1. I got the eyelid twitch thing last spring, and again this spring. I switched to decaf for a week or two and it cleared up. Seriously, I should just stay on decaf, but cafe americanos make me a compleat person.

    ReplyDelete