9.20.2007

One. More. Day.

This has been the longest week everrr. I feel as though my entire life is now made up of nothing but cardboard boxes. Cardboard boxes of varying sizes, inside of which are trillions of music books that serve no purpose but to fall on my toes or leap out and give me paper cuts on every possible piece of exposed skin. Yargh. So, in light of my both physically and emotionally exhausted state, I offer you a lame survey in lieu of an actual post. Sorry.


***

On second thought, I got through about 12 of the 40 questions and realized just how lame the survey was so I deleted it. You're welcome.

Anyway, speaking of toes (I mentioned it up there, see?), I spent the majority of yesterday walking up and down a flight of steps and back and forth on the sales floor carrying boxes of music books to and from the basement dungeon of doom (i.e. the print warehouse) wearing my awesome brown boots. What is not awesome, however, is that I feel as though I am now experiencing what is the birth of a potential ingrown nail on my right biggie toe. Poo. This makes me not so happy. I don't think I've ever had an ingrown toenail, but Scott had one a few months ago and it was DISGUSTING. So today I wrapped a band-aid around my toe (makes no sense whatsoever) and wore a pair of sandals to work. Hopefully I can stave this thing off before it gets bad.

Ugh, I'm so tired that I can't even blog right. So I give up. I think I'll just watch the season premiere of Survivor: China and hope my blazing wit and humor return by the weekend. Byeee!

UPDATE: I just Wikipedia-ed "ingrown toenail" to do some research (And, boy, do i know how to chooose my dependable scientific sources!) and nearly vomited in my mouth from looking at the pictures. I'd add the link here, but I am not that cruel. Blech.

No comments:

Post a Comment