10.30.2009

*cough wheeze hack cough snort whine cough hack whine*

Oh hello. I didn't see you there. I was too busy spending my Friday night sitting on my couch at home suffering from consumption whilst sipping tea and watching The Rachel Maddow Show (luuurve her!) on msnbc. Apparently this particular varietal of cold/flu that I have is the sort that turns you into your own father. 

Note: this "tea" that I'm drinking is actually a mixture of hot water, one tablespoon of honey and one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. Through the magic of the blogosphere (yay blogosphere!), I read randomly somewhere that this is actually a well-known homeopathic remedy for pretty much all that ails ya. It tastes like complete ass - really putrid-appley ass with a bouquet of foot odor - (...okay okay okay, it's actually slightly less disgusting than ass since, by "one tablespoon of honey" I really meant "a buttload* of honey") and smells even worse, but doggone if I don't think it's already working. It could just be that I started drinking it while it was still too hot and just succeeded in making my esophagus too burnt to actually cough. Or it could be that the pop I heard when I blew my nose earlier actually was my brain exploding from the sinus pressure and now I am just imagining this magical ass tea working. Whatever. As long as it stops this effing cough already Goddamnit.


*Note to self: "ass" (three times!), "foot odor," and "buttload" all in one sentence? What is your problem?


WHAAAT THE EFF??!! I've been trying to upload a couple of entertaining (to me, anyway) videos of BB and Bela and it's taking Blogger forevahr to do it! Like almost an hour, and it still won't finish uploading. Ugh. I'm too ass-tea-poisoned and full of mucous to deal with this. I'll try again in the morning. Blagh.


No comments:

Post a Comment