10.24.2009

Reunited and it feels so goooood...

So. I'm sure you've all noticed my lack of posts lately. It has everything to do with the fact that my adopted computer (one out of THREE Macbooks that Schmooblebuns is currently in possession of...obsessedwithMacs much?) has been in the shop for the past week and I just got it back this afternoon, and nothing at all to do with the fact that I am a lazy botch who can't even take it upon herself to write a post or two on her iPhone for Chrissake. Also, not much has happened lately except for my ongoing battle with eighteenth-century consumption. Possibly the swine flu. Possibly boring old regular flu. Possibly my asthma flaring up and no longer responding to my usual controller medication. Without any health insurance, we'll never know.... (dun dun DUNNN).

Just kidding, Mom. I should have health insurance by next week so please stop worrying!!

Anyway. Something that is exciting is that I took my first real bona fide clarinet lesson in about 4 years earlier today. It was from this gentleman. It was excellent. I felt like an actual clarinetist again - instead of a devil-stick wielding crazy woman who abuses little children. I'll write more about the lesson soon. But in the meantime, the entire fourth season of Felicity beckons me online and I must heed its call. Here I come, Ben Covington!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment