4.19.2010

I totally hate when people blog about their dreams.

Last night I had a dream in three parts. First, I dreamt that I was King Henry VIII and I had two wives, one of whom was Mary Magdalene. Oh, and we were shopping for a time share in Lake Tahoe. Yeah.

Secondly, I dreamt that I was in a living room of some sort and in the process of tidying up the area around the sofa, I unearthed the cushions to find a hidden stash of Homer Simpson slippers! And I was so stoked because there were like eight pairs or something and they were all different. I think one specifically had Homer wearing a green headband.

And finally, I dreamt that I dropped a number twosies in the toilet, but it wouldn't flush! Gross. And instead of regular poo, it was a mound of almonds and dried cranberries. Not gross? And then I had to call for help to get it to flush and a bunch of people that I went to college with came around to try and figure out how to flush the toilet.

End scene. And no, I didn't even have anything to drink last night.




In other news: You know, sometimes a big bowl of Pork n' Beans is all you want for dinner...and there's no shame in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment