1.09.2014

Updates.

1. Still on the non-delicious and unfulfilling gluten free train. Like, 99%. I had some ranch dressing with my carrot sticks yesterday. AND IT WAS GLORIOUS.

2. The studying for my Common Exams continues ever dilligently. My study group - friends Scot, Matt, and Brandon - have discovered the beauty of Google Hangouts and have done near-daily study sessions thanks to the power of the Interwebs. Today's lasted for over two hours. All on Shostakovich. That's a lot of Sovietiness to talk about.

3. Schmoobs is working (and some playing with old friends) up in Seattle until Tuesday. Gah! What am I supposed to do with myself until then? Study even more?! Wallow in greater lonely misery in my gluten free dining?? Ugh.

4. I find myself peeking around at wedding blogs and websites (AND PINTEREST BOARDS UGH OMG) with greater fervor each passing day. And by "peeking around" I mean "I mean to just look around for a few minutes and then poof it's been three hours." Yikes. I really hope I don't end up being one of those crazy psychotic obsessive engaged people. They are insufferable. I hope I don't become insufferable...

No comments:

Post a Comment