2.10.2006

OLYMPIC FEVER!!!

This is what has been playing in my head all day today (and what will continue to be in my head for the subsequent two weeks):


Dagada daa dun
Dagada daa dun
Dagada da
Di da
Dun

Dagada daa dun
Dagada daa dun
Dagada da
Di da
Dun


*

Didada di dida
Digada
Didada di dida

(BOOM)

Didada di dida
Digada
Didada di dida

(BOOM)

Didada di dida
Digada
Didada di dida

(BOOM)

Da digada digada diiiiii
Dun da dunnnnn!!!


In short, I have Olympic fever, baby. And I have it BAD!!

If you don't hear from me for the following two weeks, please don't be offended. It's just that I will be busy shutting out the entirety of the human population whilst:

a) watching Kwan kick Prissy Cohen's @$$ on the ice
b) discovering a deep love for sporting events such as curling and skeleton that I never knew I had

1 comment:

  1. I think you're biased because she's Asian. Just kidding... she really is better.

    ReplyDelete