2.08.2006

Yay yay yay yay yay!!!!

Today at exactly 12pm PST I am going to have a brand new baby niece!!*

Squeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Congrats to my sister and brother-in-law!!! Well, Greg, ready for one more female to join your little estrogen clan there? When I visit this summer I'm going to find you baking cookies and watching Oprah while giving yourself a mani-pedi. Ha ha!

Anyway, the entire world knows that their first daughter, little 4-year old Kat, is literally the CUTEST munchkin in the entire known history of the universe. Sometimes when I go home to visit I find her cuteness so powerful that I have to struggle to contain myself lest I implode from her overwhelming cuteness. Seriously. She is that cute. So I cannot wait to meet this new little one. With a double-attack of cuteness, I may very well just explode on contact. We'll see.

In any case, CONGRATULATIONS again, Kristina and Greg!

And Happy Birthday to Vanessa (have you guys decided on a middle name yet??!!) Zumstein!!!


* Don't ask me how I know precisely when my sister is going to give birth. I have magical powers.

2 comments:

  1. YAY for double cuteness. I TOTALLY understand about Kat's cuteness. And it sucks cuz I only get to see her like once a year for a few minutes. AHHHH! I hope your sis drops her off w/ Carlo for another weekend when I am home. =) Did you see pictures of her with my doggie? SOOO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I can't wait to see Vanessa :)

    ReplyDelete