11.07.2006

Happy Election Day!

GoooOOOOO Democrats!!!

***

On a more serious note, how the hell does McDonald's have the balls to take medium fries off of my artery-clogging deliciously affordable beloved dollar menu? And then replace it with some sort of fallacy called "McValue" fries?? When these so-called "McValue" fries are clearly just small fries in sheep's clothing??!! C'mon, they can't actually think people will fall for this. I am McBitter.

Ugh, I could have sworn there was something else I was going to write about here, but my anger over the McSham fries has caused me to forget. Whatevs.

***

Oh, wait! Now I remember: so I'm sure some of you more news-viewing readers have seen that Seattle has been having some serious rain these last few days. Not the cute drizzly stereotypical Seattle-rain of yore, but like California mudslide rain. Which is all fine and dandy, except that my car has decided to start leaking. Rainwater. On the inside. In mass quantities. And I have no covered parking, neither at my apartment or at work. Bah. It's like driving around in a giant damp sponge with four wheels. A giant sponge that smells like mildew. Blech.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. I hate the smell of wet carpet. My car leaked when I first got it. I hope you can get yours fixed soon! *hug*

    ReplyDelete