11.29.2006

Mmm...pseudophedrine.

Despite my penchant for joking that I possess within the dank hollows of my insides, a bitter, cold and blackened heart, I do have to admit that I - like I would hope most people do - hold a very deep and unconditional love and affection for a select few: my family, Scott, my dear friends, Bela the (now) flea-less cat, the Food Network, Star*ucks...

But I can almost honestly say that, at this moment, there is absolutely nothing I love more than Sudafed, Ibuprofen, and their combined ability to make my head feel, for the first time in 10 days, like it's not gradually throbbing its way into one gigantic disgusting explosion of bile and mucous. So now I must take advantage of this wonderful opportunity before the meds wear off, and do the things I've been wanting to do, lo, these ten days past . Namely, watch the Food Network while sitting up on the couch. And finish off those Thanksgiving leftovers. Ah, it's good to be back.
Also: Snow Pictures!



The lake just up the road from our apartment.


The big grassy hill at our place, now covered in powder.



That's the pool behind those gates, with the fountain still going.
Oh man, if that thing were heated, I would have jumped in.

1 comment:

  1. Ys, here's a present for you.

    http://www.pdx.edu/music/jobs.html

    ReplyDelete