6.07.2007

Delicieux!

Hey, you know what is officially The Greatest Thing Ever In the History of the Universe? Tom Kha soup, that's what. This finding was based on hundreds of hours* of scientific research involving me sitting at my desk incredibly bored with nothing to do but continue to clean out my gmail archives (which, by the way, has been like a three-day long project and counting...) and eat some Thai food.

** In actuality, 13 minutes of non-stop slurping and chewing. Delicious slurping and chewing. Except for yesterday, when I was also sitting at my desk eating some Tom Kha and chatting with Sarah and Joan online (Wait, did I say that? I meant "working ferociously on task." Yeah, that's what I meant.) and I started chewing on something small, green and leafy and my entire face instantly caught on fire. I have no idea what that thing was, but it was nuclear! Mmm...nuclear.

No comments:

Post a Comment