4.07.2008

...

Dear Blog Readers,

I am so incredibly f*ing bored out of my mind. Not that there isn't something I could find to do around here. It's just that I don't want to. And it's not like I couldn't actually just sit on my arse as I am doing right this second and finally write a full and detailed account of the events that have transpired over the past two weeks -- namely, hello, our Hawaii vacation...and the fact that while I was busy having a tremendously radical time on said Hawaii vacation, my Bossman got f*ing usurped by his own father and now all of a sudden I have a new Bossman and former Bossman is nowhere in sight...yowza!! It's all very dark and Shakespearean and I am seriously loving every minute of it. Mainly because New Bossman is quite fond of me and has taken it upon himself to call me "Izzy." ...But, anyway, I'm too lazy to write about all that right now. So, in the meantime, I will say this: Please for the love of God all of you need to sign up for gmail, not only because it is the greatest email service the universe has ever known and I want to have it's babies, but also because then you can log onto gChat and IM me here at work and save me from my deathly boredom pleeeeeaaase.

The End.

ps. Dan, my mom reads my blog (though rarely comments...harumph) and she was thoroughly impressed with your Limerick Skillz.

No comments:

Post a Comment