4.07.2008

Seriously. I'm so bored.

1. You must watch this skit from last Saturday's SNL. It's hi-larious.



2. One of the fortunate after-effects of The Glorious Weeklong Vacation in Hawaii was the super duper tan I came home with. A barista whose coffee shop I frequent about 3 times a week slid open the window to the drive-thru a couple days ago and exclaimed, "OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO TAN!! ... I mean, not freakish or anything, but..." Unfortunately, the allotted week of Bronzed Goddess-dom has passed and I am now in the terrible mass sloughing off of dead top layer of skin phase. It is NOT pleasant. I got up this morning and, after putting my eyeballs (contacts) on, saw that my entire stomach was one gigantic disgusting layer of dead white skin. Ew. Anyway, nothing more to say about this except that I feel like some nasty desert reptile in its shedding phase. This week will be all about the salt scrub and lotion, methinks.

3. Oh, and just so we're clear: I have only completed PHASE I of my Super Secret Awesome Project. Therefore, I am not at liberty to divulge any details yet. Soooorry!

4. I'm thinking about going across the street to have a cup of Tom Kha Gai and some Miang Kum. Not necessarily because I'm hungry, but because it would kill about half an hour out of my day. Also: deliciousness!!


5. While you're at it, watch this one too:



Schmoobs and I are now fervently practicing our Walken impersinations. Results? Disastrous.

No comments:

Post a Comment