7.26.2008

I think I may want this car more than I've ever wanted anything else in my entire life.*



* Okay, not really true. But still.

To support my point: I was driving (un)Lucky around town today after filling him up with gas (by the way:  sixty f*ing dollars?? For f*ck's sake...) and saw a blue Mazda3 hatchback driving right behind me in the next lane.  I actually heard myself say out loud: "You're preeeeeetty. ...GET IN FRONT OF ME!" And then I stalked it down the road for the next five minutes or so. I veered off course only to venture into an Arby's drive-through window to satisfy my cursed jalapeno popper craving. Meanwhile, has anyone tried their new Orange Cream Shake yet? I was plenty intrigued, but they refused to give me a small size and I wasn't ready to commit to a full 20 ounces of the newfangled milkshake - no matter how high the likelihood that it would taste deliriously like a creamsicle - considering my lactose-intolerance and all. Anyway. There's no point to this post (is there ever?). Man, I love that car.

No comments:

Post a Comment