8.15.2008

Why am I at work instead of watching the Olympics?? Blergh.

Sorr for the lack of posting. Too much packing, working, watching Olympics to do. Just some quick notes - and, yes, they all have to do with the Olympics:

1. My thinking is that backstrokers are typically the most attractive of the Olympic swimmers in any given year. Krayzelburg! Peirsol! Lochte! Yes yes yes!

2. I was really rooting for Shawn Johnson to win last night's all-around final. Yeah, Nastia is beautiful and extremely talented, but I feel like I could fit Shawn into my pocket (and I am pocket-sized myself!) and just take her out occasionally to perform ridiculous feats of acrobatics for me and then put her back in my pocket.

3. All this Olympic physical excellence is making me feel especially flabby, un-toned and generally out-of-shape. I am thinking that it is time I take up a new sport/hobby as a part of Ysabel: The Next Chapter: Texas. I am taking suggestions as to what that new sport/hobby should be. Keep in mind that, while I used to be athletic (back in the Stone Ages), I have long abandoned any sense of being physically active since deserting the life of a tomboy/athlete and deciding to become an artiste instead and the only reason I have stayed so slim and svelte is because of my general state of consistent destitution. So, ideas? And don't say yoga. I tried it. It's boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment