12.08.2009

I've written (kind of) a new song.

Are you ready? It goes something like this:

(sung to the melody from "The Flinstones" theme song)

BB. Beee B BB. BBBBBBBBBeeeeeee.
BB. Beee B BB. BBBBBBBBBeeeeeee.
BB. Beee BBBBBB.
BB. Beee BBBBBB.
BB. Beee B BB. BBBBBBBB.
BBBBB.
BBB B B Beeeeeeeeeee!

Can you guess who inspired this masterful tunesmithing?






(It happened while I was on the can, no less. Just FYI.)

In other news, the LOST Season 5 DVD* comes out today. Which means it is a mere 56 days until the Season 6 (final season! *tear*) premiere!!! ...But who's keeping count? Anyway. Schmoobs better come home with said DVD set in hand, or somebody is going to find himself mysteriously locked out of the apartment, just saying.

And in Yes, I Seriously Am Asking This Question news: Biopic. Is it pronounced like "myopic" like BiOpic? or like bio-PICK? I've always wondered. Yes, completely random.

UPDATE: Correct answer (I've totally said it in my head the wrong way for my entire life. What is the matter with me??).

* We wantssss it...precioussssss.

No comments:

Post a Comment