12.08.2009

UPDATE: Schmooblebunz for the win!!

Behold my ill-resulting attempt at taking a picture of the jackpot, while at the same time meeting Sarah L.'s request for more cat pictures. Sadly, his highness The President of The Finer Things Club does not take to such infantile activities as flash photography with the members of Team Cuddle too kindly. Oh well.


At this moment, Bela had just leapt to my right out of view of the camera in disgust of BB's downright shoddy appearance. If you look closely, you can see a small pile of green herbs on the bed to the right of the DVDs. More on that later. Whoops, one of my unmentionables had gone unnoticed in the background (On sale for like 99% off at Target this last week!). Sooo comfortable. And seriously, it was marked doooown to $2.48. Totally justified purchase. Anyway:



I tried to entice Bela and elicit some interest with his drug of choice (catnip). There are faint sprinklings of it on the DVD that you can't really see. I was so close:



Here is Bela and his magnificent stomach pooch walking away in disinterest. See that box of Kleenex at the top of the picture? It has like 2 sheets left in it. It was full just yesterday. I have been producing goo in mass quantities inside my skull seriously non-stop for the past few days. It has gotten to the point where I now bring a box of Kleenex and nose lotion with me when I go teach lessons. Also, a couple times I've coughed and blasted snot out of my nose as a result. It's disgusting. Luckily, I've been alone when this has happened. Well, BB was there, but she still loves me. Anyway:



And my final - LAME - attempt. Please note that at this point, Bela had just gone ahead and completely turned his back on me as I repeatedly yelled his name:



Sorry Sarah. I'll post better Bela pictures next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment