12.12.2009

You know what the best part about sitting through a holiday university choir performance is?

Trying to stifle your giggles as you listen to the selectively zealous vocalist diction:

"We wish you a Merry Krees-maahs!
We wish you a Merry Krees-maahs!"

and

"Oh, bring us some figgy poo-deeng!
Oh, bring us some figgy poo-deeng!"


Ahahahaha. Ha. Silly vocalists. Is this horrible of me? Especially because I am a faculty member at said university? Do I need to privatize this blog again?

*sigh*

Speaking of which, I fly home for Krees-maahs on Thursday. Woot woot!

Here's a lesson for you: Do not - I repeat DO NOT - attempt to save $60 on your airfare by purchasing an airline ticket through Priceline. Especially when they do not disclose the actual airline you will be traveling on until after you have given them the moneyz and you learn (ten seconds too late) that your non-changeable/non-refundable ticket is for an airline that does not allow BBs to travel with you inside the cabin - and will charge $150 EACH WAY for her to sit in a lonely kennel inside the frigid scary cargo hold. Blerrrgh. Luckily, Schmooblebuns has saved the day and will travel Southwest, allowing him to take BB inside the cabin for a mere (HAGH! ...sorry I just choked on my own sarcasm) $75 each way.

Finally, let me just say the our next door neighbor likes to play his guitar and/or bass and sing WAIL at the top of his lungs and he is really getting into it this morning. Meaning, he sounds AWFUL.

Self-revelation: Oy, I am such a music elitist...

No comments:

Post a Comment