3.27.2010

I guess cops do have a sense of humor.*

* Erm...and sorry I say "Po Po" everytime I see one of you out on the roads.


Schmooblebuns took me out for dinner and frosty beverages tonight and as we were walking through the Harbor from the parking lot to the restaurant, we had to pass through an alley where two police cars were parked with a few policemen standing around.

As we walked by and nodded respectfully, one of the policemen asked us, "Hey, have you two seen anybody running around here with an axe?" And since he said this with such a straight face, my eyeballs nearly popped out of their sockets and I stopped dead in my tracks and tightened my grip on Schmoobs' hand.

Then two seconds later, the cops and Schmoobs all started laughing.

And then I was all, "OHAHAHAITOTALLYTHOUGHTYOUWERESERIOUSHAHOHAHA!"

Awesome.

(Greg, I don't know if you'll ever have an opportunity to pull that trick when you're CHP, but keep it stored just in case.)

No comments:

Post a Comment